However, casual sexism creeps in everywhere, especially in advertisements. I decided to rank some of the products based on how many people should have been fired for designing their respective ads. My seatmate didn't judge me too hard when I took out my phone to take pictures of the catalogue, so let's get started, from best to worst.
1. Rugged Animal Shot Glasses ($19.99)
2. Assorted Spandex
It's a shallow product, but I was surprised to see an equal ratio of female/male options available.
I don't want to overlook the "Padded Butt Enhancer". That's new. And special. And only $35.00.
3. EPIC Airbrush Makeup System ($399.00)
4. e-RACE Screen Protector ($19.99 - $29.99)
5. Compact Vibration Trainer ($299.95)
6. Mademoiselle Floor Lamp ($549.00)
(If you actually love that lamp but want a male option as well, I found a designer who can make your dreams come true here).